LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hemanth Ps   27 July 2018

motor accident claim tribunal

involved in accident sec 338.the person s hand was broke.My licence was suspended during the period.How much claim I have to pay?

Learning

4 Replies

Hemanth Ps   27 July 2018

approximately.It was not my mistake actually

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 July 2018

In a third party insurance policy the first party is the insured and the second party is the insurance company. The third party here is any third person. . Under your third party insurance, a third party can file a claim for compensation for injury, death, property damage caused by your car. The case for claiming compensation under third party will be filed against you and your insurer. While there is no limit on the liability covered for injury or death, the cover for third-party property (usually the third party’s car) damage is capped at Rs 7.5 lakh. “In case damages exceed the upper limit, the balance has to be paid by the policyholder himself,” 

Hemanth Ps   28 July 2018

Hi Raja thanks for the reply.How will insurance company find that my licence is suspended. Because in in department website it's shown as valid licence even in the suspended period.The third party incurred a mild bone injury and though it was not my fault since I don't have a valid licence I don't have a voice in this mattera .m not a financially sound person.What will be your advice in this matter to reduce the the claim as low as possible ?

Hemanth Ps   28 July 2018

Hi Rama thanks for the reply.How will insurance company find that my licence is suspended. Because in in department website it's shown as valid licence even in the suspended period.The third party incurred a mild bone injury and though it was not my fault since I don't have a valid licence I don't have a voice in this mattera .m not a financially sound person.What will be your advice in this matter to reduce the the claim as low as possible ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register