LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymus (Student)     20 August 2024

My wife ran back to her parents ,not returning.

I got married in the year 2022 , Ours is a love marriage , which is of intercaste . my wife is of higher caste in terms of social status , and mine is lower caste . her parents did not agree for our marriage , My parents agreed for our marriage.

so we got a register marriage, realtives from my side were the witness. We were living happily from the past 2 years. my wife hasn't contacted her parents, even they never disturbed our marital life.

Recently , her brother being returned from USA , he and and his wife and  whole family of my wife got suddenly in touch with my wife ,they acted as if they accepted our marriage and invited their home . we felt happy and went there. me n my wife stayed there a few days , they asked to let my wife stay for few more days as it has been very time that they've met her . they all cried and acted very well that i 've belived in their acting .

Everything was going well for a week , after a week my wife suddenly reduced talking  to me , after that she deliberately stopped responding my calls and messages now that its been 2 months she has stopped talking, when i visted there , their parents were telling that she went to some relatives house .

Somehow finaly i got to meet her in their home, she says that i cant stay with u anymore , i have been raised luxuriously and there isnt any luxuries at your place . I was shocked , my wife's brother and her parents totally influenced her and  brainwashed and spoiled our married life by picking silly reasons.

Now after a week, they are calling and telling me that she got a well settled and good match , she can get remarried , so give divorce else we shall file a DVC against me and my family

My wife is not responding , and she is being sent to some other realtives house, only her parents are answering the calls and messages . I donno where is my wife even

I dont want to give divorce and i want to get my wife back to my home , please tell me what to do in this situation..

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 August 2024

You issue a legal notice to her through a lawyer and then file a RCR petition if she is not responding.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     21 August 2024

Seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer if it is your personal case.

Prima facie it is a hypothetical academic topic for debate posted by an "anonymous" student.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     21 August 2024

Just you need to understand that your wife is not intreted in living with you anyomre. You cannot force her to live with you even if you file suit for RCR and that is decreed stil you can never froce anyone to live against choice. It is better you console yourslef move on and get rid of thid problem, it will give you troubles and no reliefe at all. You can simply wait to see what they are going to do, may be they will file for divorce you can resist the divorce and let see what court will decide.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register