Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jamila Shrivastav (Councellor)     07 December 2012

Property matter.

Good Day,

I want to know about property matter. We buyed a house on loan from the money of my father in law who sold a land in his village. My husband  & his Elder bro told to stay together within the new house to manage the expenses  & saving could be done. That was oral conversation between us. Plus my Father in law have his own house at one more place in Mumbai & we both stay & take care of him as he is very old at the age of 60 plus. My brother in law is married but he ran away after his marriage with his wife to stay on rent . This new house is on my & my husband name due loan process. For house loan process when ask paper from my brother in law he was not able to give the required doument & proff while taking loan. We sifted them first in the new house & later on we came to  join nearly after 2 to 3 month. They stayed together with us only 2 months in new house & now they ran away from the new house by themselves only & making bad comments about both of us & making flase rumours about us. We came to know from outside they are filing a case against us for share in property. wht should i do????????? At present My bhabhi she is expecting running with 7 or 8 month. wht should i do?????????

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register