LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Readers if it may interest you then comment

Readers of Family Law Forum, if it may interest you then you may comment on an associated posting done under Criminal Law Forum and its link is; 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Should-one-fear-the-wife-and-daughter-in-law--23094.asp

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

regarding

More about lawyers’ ugly role in the matter

There is an ugly side to the court proceeding and the conduct of lawyers, ignorance of lawyers which results in needless agony and expenditure for the accused. That will be the subject matter of another series of papers. In that paper, I shall describe a live case, to which I was an eye witness. I shall describe the conduct of the greedy and conscinceless complanants, corrupt police, lawyers ready to lie for their client's benefit, incompetent and ignoramous lawyers who have the task of defending the accused persons.

i have seen delhi courts  closely and medium to good practising lawyers. 90% i see they advise client against filing false 498a. in 10% cases they put it under pressure from clients. ya some small /newbies kind running to catch clint on court gates are ready to do it watever case may be. they have a pretyped format for filing dv and 498a cases and all cases fit in that. even these roadside lawyers will not bother to change facts in pleadings , just copy and paste. lawyers with good /medium practices advise clients correctly by not filing false cases.

(Guest)

regarding

More about lawyers’ ugly role in the matter

There is an ugly side to the court proceeding and the conduct of lawyers, ignorance of lawyers which results in needless agony and expenditure for the accused. That will be the subject matter of another series of papers. In that paper, I shall describe a live case, to which I was an eye witness. I shall describe the conduct of the greedy and conscinceless complanants, corrupt police, lawyers ready to lie for their client's benefit, incompetent and ignoramous lawyers who have the task of defending the accused persons.

in this regard i have seen delhi courts  closely and medium to good practising lawyers. 90% i see they advise client against filing false 498a. in 10% cases they put it under pressure from clients. ya some small /newbies kind running to catch clint on court gates are ready to do it watever case may be. they have a pretyped format for filing dv and 498a cases and all cases fit in that. even these roadside lawyers will not bother to change facts in pleadings , just copy and paste. lawyers with good /medium practices advise clients correctly by not filing false cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register