Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guru Prasath   15 September 2024

Regarding bank not realising my property document

Respected lawyers,

I was facing some issue with my bank regarding my property document submitted as mortgage 

Since I had several loan for my business purposes 

The home document which I submitted on the time of my son educational loan 

I asked the bank manager for how to release my document he told to clear the following loans

So I cleared loans which he mentioned and submitted letter for releasing my document 

The new manager of the bank saying that you have pending business vehicle pending loan

But they never mentioned that vehicle loan is attached with document 

Learning

5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     15 September 2024

On which conditions, did the bank sanction the vehicle loan?

Guru Prasath   15 September 2024

Vehicle loan is sanctioned based on my business transaction 

One spare key has given to the bank for mortgage for the vehicle 

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     16 September 2024

I think without any hypothecation the bank will not grant any loan.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 September 2024

Bank can exercise right of lien and refuse to return original documents until vehicle loan is repaid 

However both the loan accounts are separate and independent even though the borrower may be the same

You can file a complaint before the consumer grievances redressal commission within your jurisdiction for deficiencey ins ervice as well as for unfair trade practice. 

Unfair trade practices are any business practices that are deceptive, unethical, or fraudulent, and that can cause injury to consumers.

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 September 2024

In principle, education loan is santioned against the future earning capacity of the student. As such, it was unnecessary for you to furnish security for sanction of education loan to your son unless there were execeptional circmstances.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register