LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (private employee)     29 March 2009

scared about life

got married 1 year back..my wife working for HR company..she left to her home 5months back..she going to her job as usual..now my marriage complete 1 year exactly..she not coming to my home..now we are plannig to change home because of my loss of job and rent is too high..iam planning to change city. i want your help that can i change my home with my parents to to oher city..is any legal problems do i face if i change..and she know and we inform to her parents about we chaing location

Learning

4 Replies

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     30 March 2009

There is no legal bar in changing your place of residence.

kumar (private employee)     30 March 2009

you are right i can sit and solve the issue with her..but thing is mother influence making her life into Devil Mind...Even Wife looking her life as independent..i dn;t knw if she really have any pre-marriage life then she might have to take another decision..but neither i am getting solution nor clarity..they just dragging and dragging..but i dn;t want waste my time..either i want my personal life with her or End Result..how RESTITUTION OF CONJUGAL RIGHTS helps to me..Can u give me Short Descrtiption Plz

Prabhat Kumar (Advocate)     30 March 2009

There is no prohibition in law in changing the address. So you can change the address without any dificulty.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register