Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Some one help

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Bhavin

@liar

when i came to knw that she got engaged from her parents that time i sms her n asked u did sagai ? she replied yes thats it before that there were no replies to my sms sent in last many days... later i told her i am at ur home den she started sending me sms that go home, talk later, go nw n all...

also she did engagement in morning n gt broken same time but i went to her residence same day in the evening arnd 8.30 pm by that time everything was over but i was nt aware of it...but to save her daugther from me they told me wrong thing hat she got engaged today but the real thing was engagement brokn...later they told me we told u in anger that she got engaged even she told me same...and asked me to prove her engagement which i cant...but its for sure she did went for engagement but gr brkn but i am nt behind this for sure...

Get call records, and SMS records for your safety.

(Guest)

@ Archana : Can you tell me one thing our marriage was consummated but if she denies the same then can she get divorce on such grounds ? also how can she prove the same...i feel if she wants divorce from me den she may try to use this ground...kindly suggest.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     21 June 2013

Never forgive a woman who once goes to police or court in order to protect her self interests.  You are not there as part of her "self interest".  Don't you feel devastated (hurt) as a lover when you know that she is trying to protect herself from you?  Do I look like a thief, thug or a cheat trying to exploit something from you for which I am not eligible?  Don't you get these thoughts?  When a woman fights against a lover to protect her self interests from him, the best medicine for her is to leave her permanently to her fate and let her realize after ten or twenty years that she lost "real love" in her life.  Make her repent and live your life like that in such a way that she repents leaving you behind and going away from your world and society. 

2 Like

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     21 June 2013

@ Bhavin,

There are many factors that are to be considered in such cases and it depends upon the whole set of facts. There is no point in imagining things. See what the current situation is and act accordingly. You can file an RCR as of now and if you feel during the proceedings that she is adamant for divorce then, file MCD.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     21 June 2013

It is very difficult to give an answer for your question.  On what grounds she can apply for divorce is like a question of University Examiner.  Just go through Section 13 of Hindu Marriage Act to know the reasons for divorce.

(Guest)

@ bhavin: Can you tell me one thing our marriage was consummated but if she denies the same then can she get divorce on such grounds ? also how can she prove the same...i feel if she wants divorce from me den she may try to use this ground...kindly suggest.

raise intelligent doubt.
well, tht she or qualified doc can justify ur claim after dna test.

(Guest)

@ Archana : I had sent her a notice to come back with set of 19 pts abt the facts what happnd during our relation...today i got reply from her stating that whatever stated in my notice to her is false n all is dreamt story and she denied everything in reply...in fact she replied to me that i told her before marriage that my house too small to accomodate her with my family so i will buy a flat and den will will stay together till that time we will stay seprate at our parents home....n also she replied that after sm mnths i started calling her nanu n asked for money to buy flat den she came to knw that i did merg with her for the sake of money n den she filed nc against me for same the i am harresing her n her relatives...n now she wants divorce from me and she will file for divorce in court as per law...well what ever she is saying is all false in reply as nw she wants divorce from me so she is trying to prove i made fraud with her for the sake of money....can u tell me she has to prove in court all this right ? that i promised her all this and asked for money from her relatives which is all fake...i will try to attach the notice i sent her and reply of her for your clarification...

(Guest)

Bhavin:

Just cut it short, I have been reading your query for sometime now, what is it that you exactly need?

Wife or divorce???

2BHelpfull (Other)     22 June 2013

"@Bhavin: can u tell me she has to prove in court all this right ?"

Well if NC has been file and u donot reply to Allegation in NC then the said copy of NC is strong proof and can be used against you for supporting  her Claim .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 June 2013

you hve to pay for making mockery of marrieage.  Why you did not live togather after marraige.

(Guest)

@Sudhir : Our parents nt agree for our relation bcz of diff caste so we decided to go for register marriage and den inform our parents till den decided to stay seprate at our respective home.

(Guest)

@Archana/Nadeem : Last week i had sent her notice to come back. I recd her reply and she has denied all allegations and said its a dreamt story nothing is true. infact she wrote that i made her many false promises and made her marry me like i will purchase diff flat n den will stay together till den will stay seprate. also she wrote i started asking money from her maternal grand father for purchasing flat and started harresing her n her relatives for money n she realised my intentions of marrying her was to exploit her for money. so she wants divorce now and she will file for divorce in court of law. well nthing in true in her reply. all a flase story to ask for divorce from me. but i am not at all ready to give her divorce. any inputs from you people. ?

(Guest)

earlier u told tht u hv consumated marriage but is it sucessful ?.
otherwise why she ask for divorce  .....

if it is for new flat, thn it means her love & affection is for new flat. [ u forget to mention flat of hw many rooms u had given promise to get her marry ?].
indirectly u mean to say she married to hear ur story of a dream flat otherwise you might not have succeeded it.

ok. thn buy it. waiting for whom ? better spend your CRITICAL time with broker of flat and not here.
in this forum, who tell u no. go ahead. wish u best of luck.

(Guest)

@Liar : I never promised her for new flat. she knws me very well and visited my present residence before marriage. also she wants divorce nt on real grounds as there is no such issue. she is under pressure from parents not to marry me and take divorce from me. she fears is she comes and resies with me den her parents will break all relations with her n will nt talk to her so she is asking divorce.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Bhavin

she fears is she comes and resies with me den her parents will break all relations with her n will nt talk to her so she is asking divorce.

One more option you have.

She does not want to come back?

Fine.

Let her stay at her parents place.

You keep visiting her every now and then, if she is having a tough time to compromise, you compromise on behalf of her, like that you will remain married, you need not worry about divorce too.  Lot many men do it, wife in her parents house, puts lots of conditions to come back or wont come back at all, then husband keeps travelling frequently to visit wife.  She also happy, you are saved from long and tedious process of obtaining divorce or not to worry about divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register