LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rashmi malti (accountant)     26 June 2024

Spoiling image of girl and girl can attempt suicide

This is case of my friend and her husband.

Husband is having a doubt on wife that she is having extra marital affair. There is no proof with him but demanding that he is having proof and harrassing family members and girl. When family members demanding proof he is not showing and telling that he will do it live to public then you will see. 

On 04.25 they fought for money l. He is demanding money when family members and girl denied he left my friend at home.

Friends father request my friend to fulfill the demand and do not spoil marital relationship. They also messaged boy that money will be given to him.

Next day girls father went to boys home for collecting laptop and Activa. Laptop is of company as she is doing work from home and Activa she purchased before marriage and also for talking to boy for solving disputed matter of money.

What boy did he locked father inside flat and he was also inside flat and demanding gold of my friend including gold which he gave my friend during marriage like mangalsutra etc. and threatn that he will not open the door till the time he not received gold.

Father called at home to give the jewellery to boy as he is not opening the door.

My friend went to boys home and he is still not opening the door. Father was BP patient and in last month he was hospitalized due to high BP. Then also not opened the door.

He was requesting that gold of my friend will be given please open the door but he not listened. Friends brother was on the way towards boys home to give gold to boy. Father was crying inside. My friend called police.

Police arrived at boys home and boy opened the door and requested friend and friends father to withdraw the complaint and matter will be solved internally.

They taken back the complaint. After that boy threatn my friend that give him mutual divorce otherwise he will spoil marriage. He is having proofs of extra marital affair but doesn't show him.

He changed password for bank account which they were handling in join and my friend was depositing 30000pm from the salary.

He went to bank with duplicate signature for generating bank statements. Where my sfriend caught him and he pushed my friend and walked out of the bank.

It was all captured in Cctv.

My friend lodged complaint of dowry, harassing, Locking father inside the room, etc.

He said sorry to police in statement and requested girls parents to withdraw complaint 

Girls parents gave statement to police that if he is not doing any such mistakes in future than they are ok.

In that way case is almost closed.

Now after this he went to girls future bhabhis (brothers fiancee) home and spoiling friends image that she is having extra marital affairs and taking ipills without any proof. Girl is sharing nudes with me and sharing nudes with other boys also. All imaginatory talks he is doing. And for friends brother also that character of boy is not good. He is having affair simultaneously with other girl also. Without any proof he is lying. And girl parents demanding proof and he is replying that he is having all proofs but will not give, he will made it public live.

What can be done in this situation. He spoiled girl name in girls office also. 

Girl is so depressed that she is saying that she don't wants to live more.

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2024

She has to approach women police and women commission with strong complaint and demand proper criminal action against him. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 June 2024

Is this a narration of your case or your friend's case?

Rashmi malti (accountant)     28 June 2024

My friends case

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 June 2024

Advise her to take legal action as suggested if she is really serious about the problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register