Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nilesh Sakhare (Sr. Manager)     06 August 2012

Still car parking reserved by builder for his own cars

Hello Sir,

Let me give a quick background of my situation which will help you to give fair resolution. Our Bldg has 44 flats +16 commercial shops, Our Building has 3 Stilt parking and few opening parking. All the 3 Stilt parking are kept by the builder against his own 2 flats and 1 shop in the same building without giving any fair chance for others to buy the Still parking. After pocession and formation of Society in Yr 2005 till today our Society Committee is still under the influence that the 3 Stilt parkings belongs to the builder. We have completed the conveyance deed 2 yrs back and now the entire plot belongs to our Building. Now i have raised the concerns the 3 reserved Stilt parking should not have any control of owner or builder and hence Society Committe should have all right to control the Car parking in that parking space. I need to understand the supporting Rules and laws which governs this policy, I need to raise my concerns with the builder/Committee. please help or guide me to produce guildelines.

Thanks

Nilesh sakhare

Also please suggest Good Advocate for me, i stay in Sanpada, Navi Mumbai.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register