Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Eagle Fly   22 December 2021

Ancestral property

Sir,
My Father is elder brother in his family and he had three sisters who are married. In village there is my house on my dads name because he is elder and my father had two son's. due to some financial problems we are not able to build that village house. so now directly this three sisters are trying to build a house on my dad Land. those sisters are saying this house is my father and mom and there father and mother are already expire... my father sisters are little financialy strong so without my dad permission they are building an house on my dad land. So What Should I Do...?

Learning

4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   22 December 2021

File civil suit for partition in civil court and  take stay , until partition is completed in metes and bounds.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     22 December 2021

Yes, your father should file suit for partion with  injunction and get. Restrained your father's sister to raise any constructions until suit is decided.

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 December 2021

How is that the property is in your father's name if it is ancestral? The facts posted suggest that the property is lying vacant and the building is in a state of disrepair? 

Admittedly, you have not posted all the facts that are material. Please post complete facts.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 December 2021

Well analysed and advised by experts, I agree

Your father should consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for filing a suit for partition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register