LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nishu (seo)     17 August 2013

Break company bond

I joined a pvt ltd comany 6 month ago. I Submitted my original document for 1.5 years period. Can I break the bond without giving any resignation. How, i bring my certificate back.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 August 2013

Is it stated in any of the agreements signed by you, that you have willfully agreed to keep your original certificates with the company for a period of …………………days/months/years?

Has the company issued any acknowledgment for your original documents/certificate?

What is the ground and consideration for creating the bond?

What is given by the company to you in lieu of that you have agreed to sign the bond?

It shall be appropriate to show all the documents including job advertisement, interview call letter, offer letter, appointment letter, bond, any other communication even if by emails, demand for submission of certificates………………….to a competent and experienced lawyer specializing in such matters, give inputs in person, understand the merits, and proceed under expert advice of your lawyer.

Since you are contemplating to do away with bond all communications and representations should be aptly structured to suit your interest in the long run.

One option is that you may pay the amounts promised by you to pay in the bond and collect your original certificates and cancel the bond.

However even in such a case you may proceed under expert advice of your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register