Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun (engineer)     02 March 2015

Can husband file case

Husband is seperated from last 3 year and before that wife has been with husband for 7 year. Boith were and are working.During living together husband transfer total 5 lakh in various installment. Now can husband file crminal case to get back that money? transfer is mostly online.

Learning

16 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     02 March 2015

yes, he can do it. Thanks, You can also opt for CLICK TO TALK option for more legal advice on mobile.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     02 March 2015

dont understand why you want to file criminal case, what is her stand for returning the money 

Varun (engineer)     03 March 2015

Originally posted by : Adv k . mahesh

dont understand why you want to file criminal case, what is her stand for returning the money 

Sir in today world most of lady knows how to extract more and more money  even if they are not legally eligble how we can expect she returning money back.

She is not returning money and saying 50% of all earning should be wife irrespective wife is working or not.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     04 March 2015

that why i dont understand on what section you will file a criminal case as per your marriage rights she is your family and you have saved a amount with her or you gave her she used it if court understand in this way and rejects your petition first meet a local lawyer at your place and discuss the facts with your lawyer and accordingly go forward 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     20 March 2015

U cannot claim back anything that has been given to  your wife during the period of your married life

Born Fighter (xxx)     20 March 2015

U cannot claim back anything that has been given to  your wife during the period of your married life

but a wife can claim from husband irrespective of whether she has given any money to husband or not ..... 

Agree with Adv Mahesh, do you have any proof that said money was transferred to wife under some loan agreement or was given under threat , it will be considered as money exchanged between family members to support household matters.

(Guest)

During marriage what you gave to wife, that is gone.  Its hers now, car bungalow anything u gave is hers.  No point in asking it back, she wont give it back, if she is good woman she will give it back.  as simple as that.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 April 2015

You cannot recover money You cannot file any case for recovery of this monye. what cases she can file? browse this forum to know.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     04 April 2015

If U keep demanding whatever U have given during UR blissful wedded life, she will ask U only one thing" GIVE ME BACK MY VIRGINITY AND I SHALL RETURN WHATEVER U HAVE GIVEN ME"

Ashwini Sharma (Manager)     05 April 2015

My friend, how do you know his wife was virgin before marriage. Males also maintain virginity. You are misleading this fellow.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     06 April 2015

I am sorry I am not,because what ever he has spent on her during the wedded life ,how can  he claim back.

roshuv (Manager)     06 April 2015

For your kind Information Sirs,

I have Taken back MONEY and other valuables (mobiles,ornaments etc) in court in front of judge providing Strong Proofs like Bank Account, Bills etc).

But Yes they have NOT given the MONEY which I could NOT prove in the court....They STOLE it.

Thnks

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     07 April 2015

I dont understand is this a query seeking advise or the fight amongst learned legal professional. Data insufficient in the query for a proper advise.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     07 April 2015

The query can be put an end here as sufficient input has been given

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register