Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj (Consultant)     02 July 2014

Civil suite verdict in our favour still the defendant not ob

Dear Sir/Madam,

I filed a civil suite of money recovery against a developer named Sharad Ramchandra Khanapurkar,c-23 Shriram Heights,opp MIT college,Pune who took money from us for a land deal in year July 2009 but didnt gave us land nor gave back our money

I filed civil suite of money recovery against the developer in Pune civil court in june 2011 and I got decission in our favor in january 2014

The decission of the court says that the developer has to pay us the amount which he was supposed to give us + the legal charges borne by us and all this at 6% simple interest

He was given 3 months time but still he didnt respond

I made a complaint in police station but the police said that this is a civil matter hence they cannot do anything.They told us to search for properties of the developer and attach it and produce it to the court and if further this developer denies, then it will be a case of not obeying court order and then they can do something

I found that this person is not having anything on his name.House he stays belongs to his father in law,the business of plots selling he is doing is on his name but the 40 acres lands purchased for business  belongs to his wife's name and somebody other's name, his car belongs to some relatives.I am not able to find any properties of this person.

So technically there is nothing on his name other than the bank account (our cheque payment as made to this bank only)

So what to attach?

Court has given the decission in my favour but it is totally useless till date

What is the further proceedure now?

How to recover money from him? Police says that this is a civil case but one question I would like to ask that in case of financial frauds,many persons have been arrested by police but in this financial fraud,why police is not arresting this person

Thanking you,
Sincerely
Pankaj Shirke

Learning

1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     27 December 2014

File an execution petition witht he court.Consult lawyer .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register