Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N.Gopalakrishnan (Transport guide)     19 November 2017

consumer affairs

learned Experts
I've purchased 2 Sims of idea cellular ltd on June 2016 attracted by their advertisement which self declared 4GLTE service provided flawlessly and confirmed with their CCC whether my area is covered under 4G LTE network i got positive reply but actually happened is i never granted 4GLTE services till today but all recharged amounts for data card gone in vain without data connectivity in the meantime I've lodged several complaints with their CCC and repeatedly i received same reply that your data balance is nil please recharge and your complaint will be rectified soon the process are in progress but no fruitful service provided my entire business depends on mobile communication and Internet services only hence having customers throughout country the poor network of the service provider caused my business customers are parted from me due to lack of service and communication gap
because of the service providers misleading,false offers fetched me to the end of my business life and my daily bread now my age is 55 my livelihood stands derelict even i can't earn money for my daily needs these all are happened due to communication gap hence i decided to approach consumer forum and claim for a compensation of ₹20,00,000/- from the network operator who gave false promise to me and grabbed my money without giving proper service
I've no evidence except their sim boxes which declared itself eligibles for 4GLTE service n enjoy our 4G service in the meantime one of their technician came to my area where the sim utilized and conducted network test and orally agreed that there is no tower hence 4G service can not be provided unless tower installation done

I humbly request to experts to guide me i decided to represent the case myself in consumer forum since I've no source of income to pay fees

I apologize if any mistake founded and I'm not an expert in English language

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register