Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MadhuGunavathy (others)     23 April 2023

Need advice to right decision in hmop

Respected Sir/Madam,

i have filed conjugal rights in sub court and these case pending now. my wife filed 13 i a divorce case in her home town sub court. both case going around 6 years.

As per my and wife lawyer  advised i accept the my wife filed divorce case, and the case ordered as uncontested and petition allowed 1 month ago.

But i think now wrongly took decision .  And my conjugal case is also pending still now.

So that i humble request if anyway available to cancel the order please help and give right advise to me.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     23 April 2023

Dear Querist

You need to quickly file appeal against Divorce.

Feel free to contact for further clarifications.

Regards
Mohit Chahal
Advocate
District & Sessions Court, Hisar
Phone No. 9968911099

https://mohitchahaladvocate.business.site

1 Like

Deejay121   23 May 2023

I am really impressed with the service provided by need-advice-to-right-decision-in-hmop. Their expertise and guidance have been invaluable in helping me make important decisions. The team is highly knowledgeable and attentive, ensuring that I receive the right advice tailored to my specific needs, including assistance with custom avatars, their professionalism and dedication to helping clients achieve the best outcomes are truly commendable. I highly recommend their services to anyone seeking trustworthy and effective advice in navigating complex situations.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register