Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Oommen George   02 July 2024

Cooperative housing society matters

Good Day Ladies / gentlemen

I am having a bit of an issue with the Managing Committe of the Cooperative Hosuing Scoiety where I Reside and the details as under

1) The Managing Committee does not respond to Written Emails/Letters Lodged Officially inspite of many reminders

2) The Managing Committe has taken financial decisions that are a) against AGM Resolution b) Against Financial Limits Imposed on It and Blatantly violate the AGM and MCS Rules

3) The Manaaging Committe Consists of Non Bonafide Members and Also Please advise if Managing Committe Members Need to Execute a M-20 Bond on Taking Office

We have an AGM Coming Up in 4 Days and I need all the Support and Feedback to Stand for my Rights and also Understand if the above Stated Violations are Punishable and what is the way Forward

Regards

George

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 July 2024

You collect the documentary evidences  towards acts of violations of the law and rules in this regard and put it as an agenda in the ensuing AGM, discuss on it and get the culprits exposed before the august body, if this is not effective then you can make complaint against them before the registrar concerned

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register