Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashirwad (Professional)     12 June 2010

Credit Card

Hi,

I had a Credit Card from ICICI Bank, in the year of 2004, there were some disputes, after a final discussion with the bank personnel it was settled it with some amount, and I have issued a full and final cheque from my ICICI Saving account to my credit card account, my bank has sufficient fund, but I got a 138 notice on third day after the settlement day, then I have made a DD and paid them, but they have not issued me any NOC or settlement letter, saying that they will send it by post. Still I have not received any thing from the bank,

From 2004 to till date there was no communication from bank, I was in London from 2005 to 2008,and my family says there is no mail, courier or notice from the bank, regarding the card,  I thought my card account might have closed,

I got a call from the bank last month that I have an outstanding xyz amount, I have asked for the detail, but

They are not ready to provide me any detail, I have contacted the bank credit manager, she said they have handed over my case to a lawyer to contact him, I have contacted that advocate and he said that case is in the court I asked him for the detail, but the advocate is asking me for a settlement, by payment one lakh, where my credit card limit was 46,000/- and I have used 26000/- paid 19000/- (settlement amount) according to me the due is 6000/0 and now he is asking me for a settlement amount of rupees one lak,

Your small help is appreciated.

Learning

2 Replies

Ashirwad (Professional)     12 June 2010

sorry the due was 7000/- 

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     12 June 2010

Issue notice to the bank regarding the mistke done by them and issue NOC.  Not responding to your notice amounts to deficiency of service.  Consumer Complaint can be filed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More