Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yasaswi Gomes   24 April 2024

Defarmation laws it acts

Hi,

I'm writing about AP Bar council head about how he added fraud in my state.

I wrote making fun of him. Posted a news link which state a thief worked as judge and released criminals. Compared that news with him. Made direct comments that he ' looks ugly, workthief, and not caught yet'. Also, added a hastag #aphighcourt #apdgp to it. 

It's like that in my facebook.

Can they charge me with defamation? 

How can they charge me when 

1. FB did not delete the post

2. Injustice done by him and documents at hand.

3. When the court is at flaw that they did not take any remedial actions since 20 years ago when my type of case occured first time. (Crime is always similar) 

4. When I supplied substantial evidence that they are frauds but not proven. (News link) 

Thanks to news reporters I have loads of crime news about public servants mistreating public 

What is your expert opinion? 

Learning

1 Replies

yasaswi gomes (.)     30 April 2024

Hi

It's a surprise we both have same names. 

Why do you trust lawyers here and believe that they will answer you accurately. I work for the bar council supreme court and they told me your a victim of your City police and bribes were their motivation.

I also found out that your mobiles phones are tapped by police. 

Plus everyone is uneducated apart from normal employees and they don't have an iq. 

So if no one answered your question, it means the want to as you bribes and that's why the police asked everyone here to not to answer your query here. 

The best solution is, go to police station and declare that all south indian law and order is doing bad that bgs to you and log an fir on them. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register