LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B.C.Angarai (None)     24 February 2013

Environmental pollution problem caused by neighbour

I am having a vacant land at OMR, Chennai. On the left-side of my plot, there is a house(with 1+2 floors)and the owner was working in a Software company at CHENNAI, and recently he has gone to USA(with family) on an Official-tour and it seems that, he may not return to Chennai, in the near future.

The problem now is that, the bathroom water from the neighbour's house is seeping through the compound wall at the bottom of the compound-wall and it is constantly flooding my vacant-plot and it is creating a big environmental pollution for all.  Because of constant water stagnation in my plot, lot of bushes
& mosquitoes are breeding there and once-in-a-month, I have to cut these bushes, to make the place somewhat clean.

Meanwhile, I got the phone-no. & e-mail address of this Software Engineer(who is in USA now) from another neighbour and I called him over ISD-line and also explained the problem by e-mail. But he is not taking any action for repairing the seepage problem from his compound-wall side, into my vacant-plot-area.  Now how I can I make to rectify the problem? Expecting an early reply(bcskal@rediffmail.com). Thanks.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 February 2013

You can give complaint to the concerned municipal authorities specifying the problem and you can also submit a photo related to the problem causing.

B.C.Angarai (None)     25 February 2013

Respected Mr.Ramachari Sir, 

Thanks for your kind reply Sir. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register