LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BBA LLB   23 January 2021

Examination preparation

Sir/ma'am, I'm a student of law in Delhi. Due to the pandemic all the classes were going on virtually and it was quite tough to understand few topics through that, recently a notice has appeared stating that my examinations are gonna been from 25 January through online mode. I was hoping to get my doubts clear with the help of someone more professional and connected to the field. I have a few questions regarding to the CrPc subject, I hope to seek for your help regarding a few topics of the subject as I'm unable to understand them. 1.) What are the inherent powers of High court in criminal law? Also please explain how it is different from civil law? 2.) I'm unable to understand this concept of plea bargaining, please illustrate what it means in simple terms? Thanks to all in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 January 2021

Kindly search in google and you can find excellent tutorials with more detailed explanations in several forums, examples, citations, and the latest judgments by experts in the field.  You simply love it and the lectures give you more focus and interest on the subject and can remove all your doubts.  You can also interact with the authors.  Several workshops are being conducted for working judicial officers and the papers presented by them are uploaded by those authorities.   You may find them useful.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 January 2021

Your coach / tutor / professor is the only and best person to solve your doubts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register