LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh Devgan   09 July 2018

for consumer act

dear sir/mam.i have installed the from authrised service centre and they installed ac wrongly and i should request him to take proprly installed my ac but they cant ant response i have complaint to lloyd com but he cant any response is the any provision in consumer court please guide me the service centre so harasment to me

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 July 2018

Unable to follow your SMS language used in this post/message, consult a local lawyer.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     09 July 2018

Yes you can approach Consumer Redressal Forum if you are not satisfied with the services of the manufacturer and dealer.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 July 2018

First file written complaint informing all various efforts since date of purchase and if possible with photographs.  Then issue Regd Notice pointing out deficiency of service and demand for refunding the amount by taking back their set.   Wait for a month after the notice and then file simple complaint before District Forum writing history of deficiency of services and harassment from date of purchase.  Preserve original receipts and waranty card and service proofs and copies of complaint / notice issued on deficiency of services. .  The process is simple and it may not cost Rs.500/- in all if you appear as party in person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register