Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harassment from wife's family

Page no : 2

sandeep   08 August 2015

Please keep us updated what good steps you took.. and how did it turned out. Legal issues are very intense. Please stay away from it as far as you can. In rage we take steps but later on we regret or if want to reunite its too late then.

deep (deep)     08 August 2015

Don't spoil ur marriage thru cases Those all who get into litigation like us regret.. would dat marriage be saved

Tushar   10 August 2015

What should I do now. My wife is at my in-laws house. As per the doctor she needs medical attention, but they are not treating hear from a doctor. They are not responding to our communications. They are putting wrong all l allegation on us. I want my wife to see a doctor and get treated if required. But it seems that it is being taken negatively. When my family member tired to call the totally embarrassed him and did not allow him to speak to my son. I feel they are forcing my wife not to call us. Because I cannot imagine that she will not call me once in 10/days. They are spoiling our relationship which might have a bad end.

sandeep   30 August 2015

Dear tushar yes it is ending bad. Because you are running after proving her medically ill. And such intentions never end up good. It can be a case that your parents might be spoiling? same as you think that her parents are? Instead of thinking that you are only thinking about proving her ill? I dont think you have any proofs to show her ill... Its just you read somewhere that its one of the clauses to divorce you are putting it up... But court needs proofs.... Not imaginations...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register