Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod   03 August 2021

Housing society parking problems.

Hi,

I am the owner of the flat and facing parking space problem due to recently purchased sedan car.

In my society, all member have the allotted parkings but all member don't have equal amount of the parking space due to the structure of the building, which is always acceptable. Few of the flat member hardly getting space to park the car, so where to part two two-wheelers?

The builder has allocated "Other Parking" and "Visitor Parking" space in each block while getting BU permission, but few of the flat owner taking it as a granted and not allowing me to part my two wheeler because their parking and "Other/Visitor Parking" is adjacent.

How to deal with this situation?

Thanks in advance putting valuable time for my query.

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 August 2021

Whether parking of vehicle is part and parcel of your sale deed ? 

What is the dimension of the parking mentioned in the allotment letter ?

Whether other allottees / owners of the flat have same size ?

Vinod   04 August 2021

Thanks so much sir for taking time.

#1-> Vehicle parking is part of the sale deed, but no dimension(size) mentioned. Also no mention that resident cannot park their vehicle at other places at all because all flat owner doesn't have equal size of parking space.

#2->  No information of the size.

#3-> Not all members have same size. The size is different because of the building structure and the position of the pillars. At the time of purchasing the flat, builder had told that if your vehicle doesn't fits in your parking space, you can park in the general/other/visitor parking by making sure that it doesn't creates any problem for others. Also as per the BU permission and the process, Other/Visitor/Two-Wheeler parking label/stickers are already there.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 August 2021

You can give complaint to R.E.R.AuthoritiesRegistrar of societies by giving builder information. The main function of the RERA Authority is to provide relief to the buyers by quick dispute redressal. They are also responsible for enforcing accountability and transparency in the industry. 

Vinod   04 August 2021

Sir, the housing society was formed before existence of the RERA, still it's valid to complain in the RERA?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 August 2021

Homebuyers can file a RERA complaint against the promoter or real estate agent if the property comes under the ambit of the provision and is not registered with RERA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register