Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kalyan Chauhan (n/a)     21 December 2011

How to keep away my mother from sister?

Hi,

I already posted my problem in a separate topic which is on link below :-

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-How-to-get-rid-of-my-mother--48765.asp

I think problem is bad intentions of my sister and her husband.

If I can doesn't allow my sister to meet my mother by any means. the problem can be solved.

Is law can help me in this or I am helpless in this situation also?

Learning

9 Replies

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     21 December 2011

Dear Kalyan,

There is no such provision in law. Your mother has to take this decision, whether she wants to meet her daughter or not?. You are no body to her decision.

Regards

Rajiv Bhasin

Advocate

Bhasin & Associates

9811210505, 9868635640

ajay sethi (lawyer)     21 December 2011

you cnanot force your mother not to meet her daughter . you may be facing probelms from your sister and her husband but you cant unilaterally stop them ffrom visiting your mother .

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     21 December 2011

ur sister & mother both being of mature age, u can not stop the interaction between them - by any legal means.

solving the problem amicably is the only solution.

so, law is useless for a common man like me. perhaps i think law is useless for everyone who has a genuine problem.

my mother an sister will do any sh*t and i cannot stop them.

thanks.

even if law cannot help me, I have to solve my problems. I have suffered enough. i will use whatever means now.

thanks you law.

Sameer12345 (SSE)     21 December 2011

I can understand the situation.

Let your mother abuse you, you take it easy, Dont argue, Dont tell to anyone (that anyone can spread the happening between you and your mother, which will make the thing more complex).. One day will come, She will stop abusing you.... You have been a good son, Be it in future too.

Wish you good luck....

I think I found one way. I can throw out my mother.

The house is on my name and it is built on my money. so law cannot interfere in this matter.

and my mother is having a pension of Rs 5000.

you need to be crook in this world. otherwise everyone will harass you.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     21 December 2011

I can throw out my mother.

not a wise thought.

u will be attracting DV act.

though she is having pension, her age legally makes u to look after her.

Sameer12345 (SSE)     21 December 2011

@ Kalyan Chauhan

Can you please watch the below video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0sihX98mAw&feature=related

I guess your mother wants more care from you, Your mother wants that you understand her... 

Last but not the least Good Option: You move out of the house instead throwing your mother out.

(Guest)

do what i suggested u in ur last thresd. by all love & affection send ur mother to her daughter's house only for 7 days. MOST of the happily married daughters can not tolarate mothers for long, when brothers are alive. within 7 days yours mother attitude will change. dont argue with your aged mother. dnt show cruelity. house is yours so dont allow your sis to come but dont stop mother to meet her daughter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register