Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ani (designation)     16 July 2012

Immovable property

Hi,

We are six children’s (all sisters) to our parents.

My father wanted to build house on his acquired land but did not get loan as he was retired and not working.

My elder sister who is married and living in my father’s home with her husband and two kids, told my father that she would get loan from bank in her name if property is gifted to her name so my father can build house.

My father’s intent was that property should be divided between all sisters and he communicated about sharing property to all sisters and relatives until he died.

My elder sister took my father and got the gifted paper work done without knowledge of other sisters. Four sisters were married and two were not married at the time. Currently one younger sister is not married.

Basically now my elder sister is telling that the property belongs to her as father gifted the property. She is trying to cheat all other sisters including my unmarried younger sister.

Rest of the sister’s were not aware of when my elder sister took my father and got the gifted paperwork done. Since my sister and her husband are doctors, we are not sure if my father was given any medications and was mentally competent when he signed the papers. She did not tell to my father nor other sisters lived in the same house that he was in terminal cancer until after death.  

Recently my elder sister, for her son’s education, sold one of my mother’s property without the knowledge of other sisters taking my mother alone. My mother is mentally unstable.

When we came to know about  mothers property sold, we all other sisters started questioning my elder sister why without our consent she doing all this. Thus we came to know about the father’s property status as she started telling we don’t have right on father property as well as she received fathers property as gift from him.

We other sisters are sending money to take care of my father and mother including unmarried sister and family maintenance expenses from past several years. We even took care of elder sister family expenses from the time she married and came back from her in-laws house and gave birth to kids in my father’s house. She and her husband did not work for about twenty years while they lived in my father’s house and we other sisters took care of every family expense.

We are now coming to know that my elder sister used my three unmarried youngest sisters and my old parents for her family domestic work and to take care of her children’s. She, her husband and her children’s even verbally and physically abused my unmarried sisters.

I came to know all these after we other sisters started questioning why elder sister sold mothers property without all others consent and came to know about gift she telling that she received about father’s property.

What are our options against our eldest sister who kept others in darkness about all these matters and is cheating?

I am concerned about my youngest sister who is unmarried and her responsibility and how to address the issue of eldest sister cheating on all father and mothers property without our knowledge.

Appreciate your time reading this post and for your reply.

Thanks

Raji

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register