LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sayed Maqsood Ahmed   12 October 2024

first appeal under rti application act 2005 against cooperative housing society.

Hello mam

Please share the  second appeal format under rti application act 2005.

Second,  I had submitted the  rti application under 2005 act to the PIO in Dy Registrar's office to obtain certain documents from my cooperative housing society I.e public authority. 

Accordingly,  the PIO forwarded my rti application form to the chairman of our society. Despite 1 months passed my society did not provided to me the requested documents so I filed first appeal in the dy registrar office informing him that my society failed to provide to me the requested documents. 

The hearing of my first appeal will be held on Monday the 14th October 2024 where in I and the chairman and secretary of our society must be present.  Otherwise, ex party order would be passed.

I need your advice on what SAY or Prayer must I give in writing to the first Appellant on the hearing date so that my society can be penalized and under section of the RTI Act 2005. And if required the chairman and secretary are disqualified from MC. 

Your immediate response is required before 14th October. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register