Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

joe (p)     30 June 2012

Injustice done in the family court

Hi

Please can some one help me.My wife had filed a divorce and dowery case in 2010 ,But when a cross examination was done she was proved to be wrong and false.But when the judgment was made it was made against me .the judge did not even check the cross examination report and gave the judgment in my wifes favour.This is injustice done to me.the fact is that she could not prove that she had given me gold or moneyin the court  but the judgment was given against me and the court  has asked me to provide her gold and money which i have not taken nor she has ever given it to me.And for the divorce case iam my wife has lived just 20 days togather and rest of the time she is working dubai ,so on what basis can the judge give the judgment to give her a divorce.Can some one help me please .Or i wil be another victum of injustice

Learning

9 Replies

joe (p)     30 June 2012

Please can some one help me with this

Nina Rakheja (unhappily married)     30 June 2012

how can this be possible..you go  to higher court...

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     01 July 2012

@ Author,

Bare reading your query does not make much legal sense atleast to me.

Send by PM complete case file.

On second thought what does your advocate says about alleged miscarriage of justice!

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     01 July 2012

In that case, challenge the judgment in High Court on the ground of perversity of findings and for reappreciation of evidence.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     01 July 2012

In that case, challenge the judgment in High Court on the ground of perversity of findings and for reappreciation of evidence.

(Guest)

What documentary evidences were produced by prosecution and you in defence.

As adviced rightly challenge the verdict in high court.

(Guest)

Dear Joe,

I can understand from your words that yes, miscarriage of justice did take place in your case. If you don't have the copy of evidence adduced by your wife, procure certified copies of the same along with your evidence, prefer appeal before High Court, if the judgment is delivered by family Court and point out the perversity of the judgment by specifically pointing the issues framed by the court, how and what issue your wife has failed to prove before the court in her evidence and how despite the same having not been proved by your wife, the court has overlooked and bindly acted on and sidelining your evidence delivered perverse judgment and order.

1 Like

ravindra (Analyst)     02 July 2012

go for appeal and ask her to provide certified copies of gold bills and marraige expenses

thanks

Ravindra sonavane

ravindra (Analyst)     02 July 2012

go for appeal and ask her to provide certified copies of gold bills and marraige expenses

thanks

Ravindra sonavane

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register