LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arvind   21 October 2022

Kept in abyence by mhada

We have being living in joint family along with my uncle's in same cess buliding ,we have two rooms with in my two uncle's name with rent receipt prior to 1990 and 1985  no electricity meter. my family have lived in same building for more than 60heaes after my grand father's death  we had oral partition of properties in the head 1996 and the two rooms with my uncle's name  came to my share and other to my brother share  .in year 2005 new landloard took over and we served noties for illegal occupation to which we replied along with old rent receipt finally it was all setled with him and hie gave us new rent receipt in my name and my brother's name and also gave permission for electric connection in the year 2015, after 2016 again new landloard took other and he didnnot accept is as tenants as my said the old landloard did not mention our name instead gave I'm tenant list with my uncle's name .in year ,2017 mahada sedn is letter regarding redeloment of building and asked us to provided relevant documents . The mhada person visited us inspected the two rooms ( below staircase) and asked us to submitt rent receipt and other documents if any to their , we had submitted old rent receipt with our unckes name and current receipt as there is no electricity connection or Anu telephone bill or Any other documents , the rooms here accepted but kept in abywnce we were not informed about it , now rhe  currenr landloard and builder have declared building as c 1 category and wants to redevelop most tenants have agreed and vacated the building there are 5shops and my rooms which are still balanxe we are in favour of redevlopment but the building is not ready to make registered agreement instead he want to do notary .

We has visited mhada office and showed them old rent receipt and mhada letter along with documents submitted by us in 2017 and 2018.they are asking for additional documents for this property related as don't have any documents except rent receipt extract 1991 which clearly show these rooms , mhada officials are asking us to  submitt the  documents with COO bandra mahada office . What is  our legal rights regarding two rooms and how to clear adyence all my documents like pan card driving licence  and my brother's documents are made on  my dad room address ,

We did not have documents like pan card aadhar  in the name of said rooms address 

What is our legal standing regarding these property and how to get adyence cleared 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register