Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karthik (Lead)     22 July 2012

Land dispute legal documents vs legal transaction

Hi,

I bought a plot of land after verifying EC,Patta and POA in 2011 .But i came to know that POA has been forged in 1997 as the POA got registered after the death of the original land lord.The whole of the property was put as survey aaa and split as x number of plots and one of the plot was initially sold to A in 2001 and from whom i have purchased in 2011.But now there is a legal case filed by a new GPA(registered in 2008) who has his name registered with the help of the legal heirs of original land lord.'A' has patta on his name and CMDA approval with tax being paid reguraly year on year.I too have got the patta and paid tax after i got the land registered from 'A'.I am little confused how the EC did not show any issue and if there is dispute in the patta i am not sure how i got them on my name.Does EC work differently when verified on Survey number and when verified on a specific plot number ?.I am looking for the outcome of the civil case.

some lawyers say POA will get cancelled or you will have to settle with the GPA (2007) who has rights acquired from the legal heirs and few lawyers say as per law of absolute possesion it might be win since there has been some development of the land CMDA approval and tax being paid on year by year.The above said survey is under 68 landowners(sold from one to other) who never knew until now of the forged POA in 1997. Could you please help me with your views on outcome or solutions. Thanks in advance

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register