Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

legal heir

Page no : 2

dronavalli satishkumar   16 September 2017

it's a gift given to grandson so when he is alive .So it's not possible for his legal heirs to claim now

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 September 2017

Son/grandson, daughter/granddaughter, wife/mother............................NO one has any forced share in self acquired proeprty of owner; male/female (Hindu).

So if gift of immovable property was by registered gift deed by donor and gift was accepted by donee, the gift is complete.

Only court can revoke the gift deed that too say: if donor has complained  on basis of fraud,coercion etc etc and it is proved and court is satisfied.

Originally posted by : dronavalli satishkumar
finally the doubt is if my grandfather bad grandmother has died at different years can we take a common legal heir certificate or will we have to apply legal heir for my grandmother separately and grandfather separate

Already responded.

it's a gift given to grandson so when he is alive .So it's not possible for his legal heirs to claim now

Already responded.

Anyone can approach court.

Court decides on merits, facts, evidence, and basis of law.

If there is nothing in complaint, court shall decide accordingly.

Hope you are satisfied....................

Thank u very much sir very much u have cleared all my doubts and thank u very much

And I have a doubt on a separate matter how much does a memorandum of understanding have a role in mutual divorce and will the mou has yo be submitted in court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register