LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chirag   11 August 2015

Maintanace charges by wife

My wife has deserted me along with my 2 yrs old child....now she has filed for charges.....

if i m earning 20k a mnth and my take home is 17k how much maintanance can they ask from me for herself and  child....she is not even allowing my son to meet me......how can i fight for my son 

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Chaar do jaake, thats the only way out. Anyway sooner or later you wil be going court, better take offensive step now itself, take charge of situation, you have pen is. Be a man, go barge in, meet kid, keep wife under control. Wife is never frend material, wife is wife, not firend, many people mistake this and end up in many problems by giving lenience to wife and suffer, you still have time.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     11 August 2015

You file access apln. Your income and liablities shall betaken into consideration  from Rs5,000/- to Rs.8,000/-approx ho saktahai

Chirag   29 December 2015

Dear Memnbers, We had our counselling done and in counselling they didint respond properly asking for property and etc....counselling members got angry on them and took us to judge.Judge took us to chamber & had 3 sitting in which judge tried explaing her family and my wife....but they turned him down as welll....Now my court case starts from jan 1st 2016 for 125crpc..... I am ready to accept her back and rent a flat without any1s interferince ....if she denies will she still get maintainance...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register