LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saravanan Balachandran   27 June 2024

My ia status was showing as pending? now its shows judgement? is the judgement on main case or ia?

My IA Status on divorce case was showing as Pending? Now its shows judgement? is the judgement on main case or IA?

Learning

10 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 June 2024

What is the case No.? Which Court?

544/2016 Hmop poonamalle court

Attached File : 1053239 20240627170148 screenshot 20240309 223312 ecourtsservices.jpg downloaded: 8 times

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 June 2024

From the ecourts website it can presumed that the case is posted for orders in IA.

However nothing prevents you from clarifying the details from your own advocate 

IA cancelled it seems sir. If judgement goes wrong can I move high court? Or what's your number? My number is 8870623771

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     28 June 2024

Contact and consult your lawyer who is well aware about facts of the case, an able, competent and intelligent enough as well as duty bound to satisfy your question(s) on the subject, if any.

Saravanan Balachandran   28 June 2024

How to contact you 

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 June 2024

Case Status, as seen from e-Court, shows all the IAs have been disposed. Presently, the Petition is kept for Judgment on 11/07/2024.

Saravanan Balachandran   28 June 2024

Why IA disposed? Did judge sold out

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 June 2024

There's no answer for your fancy questions.

You may either contact your own advocate for clarification or furnish proper details if you require more clarification.

We cannot give exact opinion without perusing the case details.

Don't ask for phone number of any advocate, instead you choose one and contact them through available mode 

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 June 2024

Originally posted by : Saravanan Balachandran

Why IA disposed? Did judge sold out

You may get certified copies of the Orders in IA and have the option to seek refressal in higher forums, if so advised.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register