Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My lawyer played the game with me

Page no : 2

498 A fighter (Advocate)     30 September 2012

when you go on date then you must sign and ask the call from magistrate ? if next date is given then it is informed toyou by clerk himself , no need to depend much on advicate

if adovcate is really hard working and genuine then he do all these formalities

so there is no harm in staying  in court room normally the client have to wait there from opening time to till there call comes or they sign on order sheet

(Guest)

Dear Radhika

appoint any ther Lawyer, This is duty f your Lawyer IF he was out of city than he has t appoint any other Lawyer fr your case r Hearing. But he don't d this. Negligency

Hire the service of any young Lawyer  Who will take yur case as challenge.

DAULAT DILBAUG (Problems related to money marriage matters.-dostnaye@gmail.com)     02 October 2012

How many advocates you will change. This is the problem of ego and leck of communication.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     02 October 2012

Sir we dont how many advocates she is changing , and it is the matter of ego or lack of communication,

i think she is not satified with the working of lawyers whom she had appointed and also she may have no trust over them first she must trust lawyer and she must have to understand the procedding of court and in indian judiciary system definitely time get killed so she must have to keep patience also. i agree some adovcates may are not upto the mark but not all.

Ranee....... (NA)     02 October 2012

Hire a young and career concern lawyer who never compromise with their work.

andz (clerk)     02 October 2012

you can go to court and section room on any working day and ask the clerk to check for the remarks/observations that were made on the previous date . . . . and though the time's gone may be you would care and heed to what Mr.amit has offered . . . regards anand

shriram (scientist)     02 October 2012

Cheating, if it is true, is not correct.  Beware from such people.   You can complain to higher court against it.   He may loose the bar membership. for cheating the client.  But be prepared for such happennings.   Better change your lawer.

What is in the name ( )     03 October 2012

It depends how many cases your lawyer has in hand in a day.....this is normal that he/she would need to run around between courts. Force will not help, build rapport with the lawyer to give some priority/attention to your case or atleast keep a strong communication with you so you are aware of the movements that will allow you to set your expectations correctly.

Believe me, I being one of you, have been experiencing for over 3 years with one of the most influential lawyers in the state I live in.

If you need dedicated attention to your case, either a smaller firm based lawyer may give or you may have to shell out more money as fees for dedication.

Additionally, you may also plead to the Judge to give a shorter date, I mean in absence of your lawyer.

Hope this helps

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register