LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeepkumar   20 September 2024

Pathway issue in tn

We owe some piece of land and the old document is hand is of 1898. Due to multiple partition, we end up with very limited piece of land. I am now explaining my land structure. Imagine four squares of A,B,C,D of equal area. A is placed at Northwest, B at Northeast, C at Southwest, D at southeast and entry to land is in the east side ( middle of D). During the partion between my great grand parents, part A and C was taken by party 1 and part B and D by party 2. To enter party 1 land, agreement was made where party 2 will give 12 feet pathway right from entry to his land in east side of D. Pathway takes north direction from entry to land in D and enters into B and reaches the right corner of B and then take left to reach A. As A and C belongs to party 1, party 1 will reach to C through A. In 1920s railway acquired some land from party 1 and party 2 and laid track in east west direction in between A and C and then cutting off the path to reach C from A. For party 2, 12 feet pathway at eastern side of B and D was made connected as railways built gate over there. So now, party 1 can reach A without no issues but there is no way to reach Land C. What could be the best solution for this. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register