LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shivendu KUMAR   05 April 2024

Police not registered fir

"On the night of 24th December 2023, around 12:30 am, while I was with some friends at 24Seven, Sec 9 Dwarka, we met another group of people who were friends of Vinay Tokas. When we were outside talking, five people of their group got into my car and drove away rashly without asking me. Out of those five, I only knew Vinay Tokas and Himanshu Chaudhary. 
1. Sahil Rana (Akshardham Apartment, Dwarka Sec 10) 
2. Vinay Tokas (Amberahi)
3. Himanshu Choudhary ( Palam)
4. Dheeraj (Amberahi)
5. and 1 other
Since we were only parked there for a few minutes and it was cold outside, I had left my car unlocked with its keys inside. When minutes later I realised that they had left the spot with my car, I followed them in another friend's car. We hadn't gone too far when we saw that my car had got into an accident and hit a Swift Dzire cab (HR38AC5538) near Dwarka Sector 5-6 road. At the time of the accident, Sahil Rana was driving my car without my permission. Out of these 5, 3 people fled the spot in someone else's car. Since Sahil currently works abroad in Croatia, he (through his friend Vinay) requested that no police complaint be made as it would affect his work visa and future abroad. He said he would pay for the damages of both the cab driver and my car. Later, he compromised with the cab driver and had his friends do out of court settlement for the same. However, they kept postponing the repair of my car even though they moved it from the police station to a known's car workshop (where it's still standing in the same condition). It's been over a month now and according to his friends nobody has been in touch with Sahil recently. My car has suffered a lot of damage and other people involved are not cooperating with the police to find the at-time driver. The accused had promised to cover all expenses for my car repair but they haven't compensated for my losses yet and their response doesn't seem positive either. Above all this, I have lost my job and my car was financed, leaving me with no way to pay the loan back. I am mentally, financially, and emotionally stressed out. All these people have mentally harassed me and i've gone into depression with severe suicidal tendencies. I want legal action to be taken against all involved. I would also like to request for police security as I feel filing this complaint would compromise my safety. Having said that, in case anything happens to me or my family, all these 5 people who stole my car that night should be held accountable."

This was a massage send to me by my daughter on WhatsApp on 3rd April.

On 14th April police called me that my daughter has committed suicide in Taj Vivanta. According to police 2 girls and 2 boys (one was Vinay Tokas) were enjoying party there in Vivanta. In the mid night 2:30 three of them except my daughter Aditi left the hotel. Next day at 2:30 pm hotel staff open the room with master key and found my daughter hanged in window curtain, her both the legs completely resting on floor, her face was absolutely calm.

I have doubt that see was killed by giving drug overdose, after her death they hang her into window curtain.

Hanging through window curtain is done by either those boys or hotel staff (Hotel checkout timing was 12 noon but PCR called by hotel staff was at 2:30. What it means.

Police not registering FIR till 5th of April 24. Police trying to close this case without any FIR.

I have also registered a complain to National Women Commission but they are also not taking any interest in to.

What should I do? Please help.

Learning

3 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     06 April 2024

Too lengthy story.

Be brief and specific for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform

or

Contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts and circumstances, professional adivse and necessary proceeding.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 April 2024

tool long story.

meet DCP. His office is closeby.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 April 2024

There is no point in approaching the women commission because this is a suspected murder case. hence a criminal offence.

If thre local police is not cooperating then you approach the commissioner of police with a similar complaint and then move to judicial magistrate court with a petition under section 156(3) cr.p.c.  seeking immediate action by police to arrest the culprits and punish them as per law 

Don't waste time listening to varius narrations. 

A complaint not made to police for theft of car at that moment is a drawback on your daughter's side

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register