LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonu kumar   24 December 2021

property purchased in 2017 and after few months found that there case on property alreay

I purchased a property in 2017 and i have all the documents. i had already taken the possession and all the documents of this property like electricity bill ,water bill etc on my in 2017. It is unauthorised colony outside GPA Papers are available. After few months a person showed up and tell us that he purchased this in 2015 but did not take the possession. A case was going on between my previous owner and third party regarding papers issue, which is already disposed as he sells the property to us. After that the third party have taken order to check the papers of both which is also showing disposed.
In 2017 the third filled a complaint that in 2015 he purchased this property but owner not allowed to take the possession and throw their belongings outside . On the basis of that a new case opened and a non bailable warrants issued against our previous owner. We have already submitted all the papers in DUI. We both have the chains. Everyone tellings until you are not the party in this you do not have to do anything. But i m curious about my property. Now we have also registered the property in DDA PMUDAY registry. Can any give me advice what i need to do here to save my property. Its urgent.

Learning

1 Replies

Aryan Raj   24 December 2021

In response to your query, 

As you have mentioned above that you have all the documents related to your ownership and purchase of the property and you had no idea about the dispute therefore you can move to the court as the third party says the property belongs to him, and if you can prove in the court that you were made to believe that the property was genuine and the seller concealed the facts from you inorder to mislead you into buying the house, then you may have a very strong case and may receive the appropriate compensation for the troubles you had to go through. 

Regards,

Aryan Raj 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register