Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Provided signed blank cheque

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 October 2015

wht is the profession of the person.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 October 2015

Besides agreeing to the valid observations  and suggestions made by experts above on the subject issue, it may be noted that though the holder of the cheque is posing a threat to file a cheque bounce case against the questioner it may not be tenable or  successful in the court due to the lacuna as stated and observed, hence I dont think there is any reason to be worried about this issue to this extent by the author, let him first file the case, you can always challenge the same based on the merits in your side.  

(Guest)

This Person Reddy is runnign another thread posing as a woman

Live in with another lady without getting divorced

Is tha true and if so, what is punishment for this?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 October 2015

So the conversation is good evidence against you that you borrowed money by showing your credibility based on the undated cheque. He can file civil suit any time within three years of last conversation where you admit loan and refuse to pay. criminal case of cheating can be there even after the above period of 3 years. THEREFORE PAY HIS MONEY. DO NOT TRY TO MAKE A FOOL OF HIM.

Reddy   11 October 2015

Hello Sudhir,

Thank you for the reply.  Sir, you are suggesting me to pay him full money which is 20 Lakshs - I did not take single penny from him.  But still as I have given my cheque which is undated, but signed I am ready to pay him that 30000 Rs - for which I gave my cheque as evidence.

Also, I does not sign any documents or promissary notes.   How come he can show an evidence against me when I have not at all signed any documents. 

Also, my brother who actually took money from him - is ready to accept that he has taken the whole amount.  Will I be saved if my brother accepts his mistake in court, and does court allows to replace my cheque with his one ?

Coming to his occupation he does nothing - he has too much of his parents property which is enjoying.  Till date he does nothing as part of his career.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 October 2015

Thank you for the reply. Sir, you are suggesting me to pay him full money which is 20 Lakshs – YOUR DID NOT READ WHAT I SAID “THEREFORE PAY HIS MONEY. DO NOT TRY TO MAKE A FOOL OF HIM.” I NEVER TOLD YOU TO GIVE RS 20 LAKH BUT DO NOT EXPECT HIM TO SETTLE MERELY FOR RS 30,000/- WHEN HAVING A STRONG EVIDENCE. FOR FILING 420 CASE AGAINST YOU HE DOE SNOT NEED ANY AGREEMENT OR PROMOTE. THE CHEQUES IS AS GOOD A NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENT AS PRONOTE.

I did not take single penny from him. SORRY IT IS YOU WHO HAS TAKEN MONEY FROM HIM. HE SHOULD NOT BE BOTHERED WHAT YOU DID WITH MONEY. IT IS YOU WHO HAVE PROVIDED HIM SECURITY FOR MONEY AND YOU PAY HIM THE MONEY OR HE EXERCISES THE SECURITY. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

But still as I have given my cheque which is undated, SO HE CAN FILL ANY DATE EVEN TODAY’S DATE.

but signed I am ready to pay him that 30000 Rs - for which I gave my cheque as evidence. WHY SHOULD HE JUST SETTLE FOR PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF RS30,000/- WHEN WHIS IS LESS THAN THE AMOUNT YOU WILL BE SPENDING ON BAIL WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE GRANTED. CHEQUE IS NOT MERELY EVIDENCE FOR YOUR BORROWING BUT FOR YOUR CHEATING HIM BY GIVING A CHEQUE . YOU ARE STILL NOT CLEAR WHETHER THIS AMOUNT OF RS 30,000/- THROUGHOUT REMAINED IN THE ACCOUNT FROM WHICH CHEQUE WAS GIVEN.

Also, I does not sign any documents or promissary notes. YOU HAVE SIGNED THE CHEQUE.

How come he can show an evidence against me when I have not at all signed any documents. CHEQUE ITSELF IS EVIDENCE AND FURTHER THE CONVERSATION WITH YOU WHICH HE MAY HAVE RECORDED.

Also, my brother who actually took money from him – BUT HE SIGNED NO CHEQUE. SO HE IS NOWHERE IN PICTURE. YOUR FRIEND WAS WISE AS HE DID NOT TRUST YOUR BROTHER BUT YOU TRUSTED.

is ready to accept that he has taken the whole amount. YOU HAVE NOWHERE SAID THAT HE IS READY TO RETURN ALSO, HAD HE BEEN READY TO PAY YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN HERE.

Will I be saved if my brother accepts his mistake in court, HE HAS DONE NO MISTAKE AND HE WILL NOT BE A PARTY IN COURT CASE WHETHER IN CIVIL SUIT AND WHETHER IT IS CRIMINAL CASE.

Will I be saved if my brother accepts his mistake in court, IF THE LENDER IS WISE (WHICH HE APPEARS TO BE) HE WILL NOT SUE YOUR BROTHER -------------- IF YOUR BROTHER IS WISE (WHICH HE APPEARS TO BE) HE WILL NOT COME TO YOUR RESCUE IN COURT.-----------------THERE IS NO SCOPE OF BORROWING LIABILITY IN CRIMINAL CASE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register