LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suraj (clerk)     07 September 2010

recruitment rules

Respected Sir, I am a central govt. employee.Can I take another exam mainly conducted by SSC without intimating my present employer.I dont want to take any benefit of my present employmet in my new job.Pls tell me the rules regarding this. Thanking you sir,

Learning

2 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     07 September 2010

Dear Mr. Suraj,

A government servant has to surely obtain his employer's (controlling officer) permission for applying to another Government job, whether or not you want to take any benefit of the past service.  If you do not do that, disciplinary action can be taken against you.  Further after passing the examination, you will not be permitted to join the post unless you get relief order from your past employer.  Government department's do not stop any one from applying for any other post / examination through proper channel.  So instead of thinking in short cut methods, right royally apply through your department for the examination, clear the same and join higher post.

Best of luck.

ravi (taxassistant)     17 September 2010

Respecte Sir,

I m much sure that I will get relief letter from my present employer.I want to know that if I join after taking acceptance of my resignation,will I have to face any problem in my new job?Pls reply me sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register