Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s m alim (doctor)     19 June 2024

Related enemy property

Hello respected lawyers.

Wanna know about enemy property 

Dada have three sons. Two of them settled in pak. Except dada and father in 77 dada make deed for his house and give to father and father's brother signed it not having any share in property.

After few years dada goes to Pak for meeting their sons and unfortunately dead there.

Now my question is that this property is enemy property or not.

Dada not take citizenship of pak.

Learning

4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 June 2024

What is the context for this query? Has the Custodian of Enemy Property initiated any action?

1 Like

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     19 June 2024

Yes.  What is your query and enemy property?

1 Like

s m alim (doctor)     20 June 2024

Hello respected lawyers.

Wanna know about enemy property 

Dada have three sons. Two of them settled in pak. Except dada and father in 77 dada make deed for his house and give to father and father's brother signed it not having any share in property.

After few years dada goes to Pak for meeting t

Now tomorrow someone from our neighbour give written application to authority that this property is enemy property and two police person take dimensions of that plot. As we are not residing there that's why the neighbour doing this so that we sold that property at cheP rate. No notice come to me till today. I think they will give notice to me . So what I have to do for that thanks 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     20 June 2024

???The query petains to "property" and not "dada" and his pedigree, isn't it ? ?

Facts posted are vague and confusing.

It is better to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant records.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register