Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin (Consultant)     06 September 2010

Relieving from arbitration

Hello,

I need your advice, I was working with one service provider company as yearly contractual consultant for more than two years. I resigned in November 2009 and mentioned clearly about my relieving date but in notice period company not provided me any person to handover. As per verbal communication with my reporting person I done and sent mails to concern persons. I asked through mails many times but no response from company, as I mentioned relieving date they did not relieved me so I extend 4 days and asked about relieving still no response then I sent mail to concerns and I stopped to go to office. After my stopping service to company then also not replied anything from them and when I mailed them for relieving documents and dues then they replied me and now saying you are no handed over properly etc and because of this we lost some xxx amount in project so you have to pay this and they started arbitration. I am going there since last 3-4 months but every time they are not finishing it and calling me next week. Because of this I am suffering so much and I have to take leaves in my current company. Whatever they charged of that all are false allegations, they  are showing two letters which signed with two current employees but I have mails which I done all tasks etc as per verbal communications and now they are saying I told him and all this. But they also don’t have in written.

What are the arbitration rules?

Please advise me what to do I want to clear this issue I don’t want any dues but I want to go out from this.

Learning

2 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     06 September 2010

Was there any arbitration clause in the employment agreement?

sachin (Consultant)     13 September 2010

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, in employee contract company mentioned it.

Thanks,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More