LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nv Phaneendra   14 October 2024

Request for assistance regarding employment and salary issues due to data breach

Dear Sir,

My name is Phaneendra, and I am employed as a DevOps Tech Lead. I am writing to bring to your attention a critical issue that my team and I have been facing.

On March 15th, 2024, due to a data breach incident, our entire DevOps team, consisting of three members, including myself, was suspended by our team manager and CEO. Since then, none of us have received our salaries from March onward, nor have we been provided with any communication regarding our employment status or the future of our roles within the company. Despite our efforts to reach out via calls, messages, emails, and even in-person visits to the office, we have not received any response from management.

The management team filed a complaint with the cyber police station under Sections 66(C), 66(D) of the IT Act, and Sections 419 and 420 of the IPC. To the best of my knowledge, they accused me of writing incorrect policies, which allegedly led to the data leak.

On September 25th, 2024, after nearly seven months of suspension, I received an email from HR stating that I was terminated as of March 15th, 2024. The reasons given were that I shared PEM files and wrote incorrect policies. I responded to the email, requesting evidence showing that I shared these files with hackers or that I received any benefit from such actions. However, I have yet to receive any response.

Additionally, in May 2024, my PF contribution for April was credited to my account, but I have not received my salary for that month.

I kindly request your assistance and guidance on how to proceed with this matter. Your intervention and advice would be greatly appreciated as I navigate this challenging situation.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

Sincerely,
Phaneendra

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register