Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M Ab (CC)     29 August 2012

Threat

Hello sir 

I have been going through a serious issue and I was hoping I would have your assistance in solving it. 

I have a sister who is 21 years old. Now she was involved in a relationship with a guy and in their fun, she allowed him to take pictures of her totally undressed and she herself took some and gave it to him. Now since she has broken up, the guy has been theathening her that he will release those pictures of her on the internet if she dsnt talk to him. 

Is there any kind of legal action that can be taken against this person. The person in question is an Indian residing in Saudi Arabia.

I would be very grateful if you could tell me how  law  helps me in the matter and what all the procedures and costs involved would be.

Thank you 

Learning

2 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     29 August 2012

The guy is liable for criminal intimidation u/s 506 of the Indian Penal Code. Since he is an Indian - no matter in which part of the world he is or has committed the crime in, he can be prosecuted in India. However extraditing him would be a long drawn process and you have to have patience for such a battle. If you desire to go ahead consult a local lawyer.

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     29 August 2012

file a complaint regarding this in your local police station rest the work will done by the polic and state.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register