LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Debolina   09 July 2018

Unknown abbreviation

To whom it may concern, Could someone please tell me the full form of HCGP?

Learning

7 Replies

Santosh Bhave   09 July 2018

my father fixed deposit

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 July 2018

There is no head and tail of the question paper.

Debolina   09 July 2018

@ Dr. Vashista , what other information do you want to make sense of the question?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 July 2018

I could search in google and can only one type of information.  It depends on the particular purpose as to when and where the word is used.  As far as I could gather the last letter disclose Prescripttion.

The search for the perfect weight loss method is a never-ending journey for people who feel they need to shed some pounds. Being overweight, or worse, being obese is a serious concern not only in the US, but in all parts of the world.

"Carrying too much weight often results into depression due to social stigma. There are a lot of people who flirt with the idea of suicide because of the way society judges their body frame. Others though, try to live through the pain in a daily basis. Aside from the health risks that goes with being overweight, your life can be in jeopardy due to the emotional pain that you go through because of the way society looks at you.

With that being said, an effective weight loss method that can bring you results that you’ve always wanted should be your number 1 priority. What better way to shed those unwanted pounds than going for a tried and tested method – the HCG Diet Injections.

WHAT IS HCG ALL ABOUT?

First off, it’s important to know what HCG is. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, or also known as HCG is a female hormone that comes from the placenta during a woman’s pregnancy. HCG is the primary agent in stabilizing a woman’s metabolism during pregnancy.

HCG may be a primary component in pregnancy, but that is totally unrelated to what it can offer to your weight loss efforts. The HCG diet was developed to help a person lose weight. Based on the effects of the hormone during pregnancy, medical experts devised a way to turn this hormone into a weight loss vehicle for those who want to lose weight fast. This is how the concept of HCG Injections came about.

THE DIET THAT WILL MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT (GUARANTEED)

The HCG shots are a proven way to lose weight. It has been certified by doctors – in fact, you can legally purchase it through a doctor’s prescripttion. If the HCG was a scam, would it be approved by doctors? This is what separates HCG diet from all the other so-called weight loss methods. You are getting an effective weight loss method that is widely recognized and acknowledged in the medical field.

So what exactly can the HCG Shots do for you?

The HCG shots will enable you to go on a calorie deficit without having the feeling of starvation. Often, when a person is under a caloric deficit – especially in large numbers such as 600 and above, the person will tend to feel weak and always hungry which often results into binge eating.

With these you can eat less and be on a caloric deficit without having to worry about starving. The HCG diet helps in metabolizing the unwanted fat in your body. In other words, it burns fat and enables you to maintain the muscle in your body. The HCG shots are enough to make you survive a 500 calorie diet without having to break down.

IS THE HCG DIET FOR ME?

The truth is; the HCG diet for weight loss isn’t really for everybody. Not everyone can survive a 500 calorie a day diet. But the good news is that EVERYONE can use these for weight loss.

No matter how much you weigh, you can take advantage of the effects of HCG shots. The 500 calorie a day diet that is usually associated with HCG shots is not really a requirement, but is recommended for the best results. You can comfortably eat more than 500 calories without worrying about gaining weight or not seeing results because it is definitely proven to work. The recommended is 500-800 calories per day."

Debolina   09 July 2018

Thanks a lot for taking the trouble of googling it. It's not there . It was specifically in the context of courts. Since we have a number of law practitioners here, I thought someone might have come across the term. Seems no one has

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 July 2018

GP generally refers to Government Pleader that looks after Civil Matters and attached to District Courts.  Please make a phone call to HC Registry whether it is something to do with such State Government pleader.

Debolina   09 July 2018

HC Registry meaning? Where do I get the phone number? Thanks, anyway

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register