Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RC   13 April 2016

Urgent help

Respected Sir's,

Urgent help require,

I had purchased a room in the year 2006 which was SRA room, slum developed by Lokhandwala builder.  Now my room has been completed 11 yrs which needs to be register for stamp duty and registration.  Whether for registration require my owner for registering and stamp duty purpose. I had taken power of attorney, sale of deed in 2006.  My owner given at that time share certificate which is issued by builder at the time of allotment to owner name alongwith this documents.  I am asking owner to come with me for registration & stamp duty he is asking huge money (earlier he was not helped for 1 letter which is issued by BMC to me for unauthorised occupancy, which i was personally resolved without owner).

I will be grateful if you could please help me with some suggestions and answers.

Regards,

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

1) Your matter comes under Maharashtra Slum Area Act 1971

2) After Occupying certificate is issued after that 10 years person can not sell the flat . This is what law state , if it is done below 10 years then transcation is illegal

3) Power of Attorney is not valid and thus you don't have any proper document regarding your flat which you reside . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solution 

1) Under any circumstances don't leave possession of flat physically else you will loose the flat  permanently

2) Create , maintain all sorts of evidence you stayed in that flat  like electricity bill , gas connection LPG receipt , tell some one or you only send one registered letter on some one else name on your flat every 2 months and keep proper acknowledgement

3) There are Lakhs of Slum dwellers who got flat in SRA and have sold flat and earned profit . This State Govt. is aware now their is serious proposal pending in State Administrative level and they may be introducing bill to reguralize all such transcation by imposing fine . (Now this bill is not yet tabled , but once passed and bill received Governors ascent then you can pay fine and regularazie the encrochment , till then keep your fingures cross and hope for best  ) 

RC   19 April 2016

Dear Sir, Thank you so much your answers. Please let us know how can I get this bill, is it any website available for introducing bill to regularize. Please reply.

(Guest)

(Now this bill is not yet tabled , but once passed and bill received Governors ascent then you can pay fine and regularazie the encrochment , till then keep your fingures cross and hope for best  ) 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register