Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manu mp   28 July 2022

ABOUT PARTITION

As the above subject my grandfather have 2 sons and 1 daughter now he passed away in 1992-93 and 96-97 the property was partition to my father and elder brother of my father THAT time our grandfather willing her daughter a 13 gunta land But now she asking partition and failed a partition. give suggestions for this issue.

Is there any property partition period to have share in property plz give information

Learning

5 Replies

Shashi Dhara   29 July 2022

Defend in court she is not entitled court decides .

Manu mp   29 July 2022

sir is there any partition time limit for ancestors property's share.. she filed partition suit now. how we give now after 30 years of d partition

Shashi Dhara   29 July 2022

Any registered settlement or  partition or release deed has effected  between   your grand father and his sons and daughters.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     29 July 2022

Since the partition of your grand father's property was not done by metes and bounds so not valid and your aunt can clsim her 1/3 share in property.

Manu mp   28 August 2022

our grandfather giving property share to my mother in law as kunkum bhagya an 13 gunta. but she asking now to 1/3 of the proprty. the property was partition is accured past 45 years. but how we get rid of it. she has the power to get the property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register