LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

*M.S.Bohra (RSM)     23 November 2009

Ancestral Properties witout any documents

We have five plots as ancestral property in our native village.We are three family,F1,F2,F3 have the rights on these plots.We two F1 and F2 does not have any documents (Pattas) with us for these plots.We only have the photocopies of of our neighbors documents (Pattas) which shh shows our ancestors names in their documents.

We suspect that F3 family have all the document with them.Now F3 says that one plot have been sold to one person by our one ancestor but that person does not have any document of sale deed or any document of that plot with him to show us or claim legally.The same F3 family says one another plot have been gifted to one another person by one of our ancestor but there is no any documents regarding it and no documents of that plot so he can claim legally.

One year back F3 family sold out one plot to a person without any notice and concern to us,when we get the news from other sources than we asked him(F3) about, he agreed that he have given a power of attorney to his one relative to sold to sold that and he sold out it.

There is no any registration for all these three plots transactions.Rest of two plots  he distributed between we two F1,F2 families,which i have not accepted because one another person says he have occupied this by having some stone on that plot.That plot have been given me,there is no legal agreement about it and i have not signed any.

I have not any documents regarding these property with me.Now how can i protect my right and share of this property.We also doubts that he have get three plots and given us each one only by wrong statements.

Now how and on which points I can get stay-orders for that property ? What should be my way to proceed further to get my rights ?

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

With your patta pass book or property tax receipts you can claim your rights..

(Guest)

In the village with elder persons can do panchanama in the presence of Village Sarpanch and Revenue officials. By panchanama also you can claim the rights over property.

niranjan (civil practice)     23 November 2009

Names of owners are always recorded in the Record of Rights.Pl.enquire with the Talati who is in charge of such record and get true copies.,if it is agric.land.Otherwise yuou can enuire with the Panchayat in property register.

*M.S.Bohra (RSM)     23 November 2009

It is Tehsil HQ. and having Nagar Palika.Nagar Palika does not have any record because these are open plots and they have only build house records.Where can i get the records of these plots and how to take "Stay-Orders" because some are in try to occupy ill-legally and after that some complications will happens.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register