Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sushant   05 March 2020

arya samaj marriage

hi,

I have done the marriage in Arya samaj and I appoint the lawyer for the court marriage same he confirm he will did the same day. he will take to us in Arya samaj Mandir & did the procedure of arya samaj but in name of court marriage he said he will signed the register on that place where your marriage will held he also charge for the same process. but I don't see any register which we signed that comes from registrar office. any register after marriage at Arya samaj We need to sign in court

Learning

4 Replies

Manu Seth   05 March 2020

Reading by what you've written I suppose you have been duped. Court marriage doesn't signify that a lawyer would make an entry in a register, but the same is done in the office of Sub-divisional Magistrate.

Now that since marriage is done at Arya Samaj Mandir, better procure marriage certificate issued by the same Mandir and get your marriage registered on that basis.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     05 March 2020

After getting the marriage in Arya Samaj, they will issue a certificate/receipt that the marriage was solmnized. After getting marriage receipt you both bride and groom with three witnesses with proofs (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Voter id/passport) attend at Sub Registrar office concerned.  After registration of marriage, they will give Marriage Certificate which is valid.

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     06 March 2020

apply for the marriage registration certificate in the office of the marriage registrar on the basis of marriage in arya samaj mandir

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 March 2020

This is a simple process of getting marriage registered and obtaining such a certificate after submitting necessary documents to the registrar of marriages.  Immediately meet the registrar of marriages with 1.dates of birth certificates of both. 2.Aryasamaj mandir certificate in original 3.photographs 3 showing sootradharana, making rounds around the holy fire , exchange of garlands and two independent witnesses.   After accepting the prescribed application with the above documents, you have to pay a prescribed fee, and a certificate will be issued within 24 hours to you by Registrar of marriages.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register