Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Snehal (Student)     09 November 2012

Awaiting results of exam since long time

Hi All

I need your suggestion/ openions for the following issue. This is issue is very critical for me [all students studying with me] since it is related to my career & life. Plz read it carefully & give me your valuable advises.

I am a student of IGNOU-I2IT Centre of Excellence for Advanced Education and Research, Pune. I took admission for M. Tech. course with specilization in Software Technologies in August-2011.

Our first semester exams were over on 6 January, 2012. But till today we have not got our results of first semester exams. Also as per schedule provided to us at the time of innauguration of batch, our second semester exams is expected to be held in the month of June2012. Those are also not scheduled yet & there is no certainity about it when it will be happen.

Now we are looking for internships & final placement but no company is entertaining us since we dont have any result in our hands. Also bank authorities from where we took loan for our studies are also asking us for the same thing. We are suffering from a lot of frustration & problems.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register