LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Borge didn't deserve this

Sounds like recipe for a movie. But that’s not to take away the seriousness of the incident. Today, Mr. Borge, the technician who first found out the pebbles and mud in Anil Ambani’s chopper was found dead on the tracks between Vile Parle and Santacruz. Complete with a Suicide note.

Suicide? Murder? Accident? Co-incidence? I am not judging. But the likes of Mr. Borge are people society cannot afford to lose.  As little as I know about him from newspapers, I believe he was an asset to the society. Maybe I am getting carried away. He went to the crime branch but got scared after seeing someone beaten up at the office. Police are doing the job of media by throwing theories by the dozen.

He served in the Army for 20 years. Did his job the best he could (according to his peers). Did he deserve this? Forget conspiracy. Forget sabotage or whatever might happen to the case now. But given the life that he led and his diligence in doing his job, I believe he got a raw deal.  I am a staunch believer in Destiny. But I am at still confused as to what did he do to deserve this?

It’s stories like these that make me think if just doing the right thing is enough to have good karma nowadays. Borge didn’t deserve this.

https://mywriterkeeda.wordpress.com/2009/04/29/borge-didnt-deserve-this/

Learning

4 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     04 May 2009

Originally posted by :Tushar
" Sounds like recipe for a movie. But that’s not to take away the seriousness of the incident. Today, Mr. Borge, the technician who first found out the pebbles and mud in Anil Ambani’s chopper was found dead on the tracks between Vile Parle and Santacruz. Complete with a Suicide note.

Suicide? Murder? Accident? Co-incidence? I am not judging. But the likes of Mr. Borge are people society cannot afford to lose.  As little as I know about him from newspapers, I believe he was an asset to the society. Maybe I am getting carried away. He went to the crime branch but got scared after seeing someone beaten up at the office. Police are doing the job of media by throwing theories by the dozen.

He served in the Army for 20 years. Did his job the best he could (according to his peers). Did he deserve this? Forget conspiracy. Forget sabotage or whatever might happen to the case now. But given the life that he led and his diligence in doing his job, I believe he got a raw deal.  I am a staunch believer in Destiny. But I am at still confused as to what did he do to deserve this?

It’s stories like these that make me think if just doing the right thing is enough to have good karma nowadays. Borge didn’t deserve this.

https://mywriterkeeda.wordpress.com/2009/04/29/borge-didnt-deserve-this/

"

It is unfortunate that many criminals go scotfree because people do not have the confidence in police to lodge a complaint as they fear that it may back fire on them. Unless the police force is cleansed, more such incidents is bound to happen. 

Manasi Save (Legal Practioner)     04 May 2009

This is a state of all whistle bowlers in our country. Remember Manjunath a young fellow challeging Petrol Mafias, I personally feel OF COURSE may sound negative to some but today system in India It might be political, legal , executive are all going down the drains. A person who stands out the system is thrown out never to return. They say LAW IS EQUAL FOR ALL BUT TODAY SOME HAVE BECOME MORE EQUAL BEFORE THE LAW TO ESCAPE IT.

(Guest)

whatever happened to the saying 'Jaisi Karni waisi bharni'

Uma parameswaran (lawyer)     05 May 2009

The insecurity faced by the innocent peoples like him is a great tragedy. The power or the absolute power is an  intoxication to the persons controlling the branches of the Government.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register