Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subha Datta (STudent)     03 May 2017

Boundary wall aoround my house

Around my own house I have made my boundary wall after leaving 4feet in every side. So, i have 4 feet space outside my boundary wall. In south after two plots there is a road and the main high drain is beside that road. I wanted to connect  my drain with that. Now, 6 consecutive plots in that side(south) have made common walls among themselves ( they have not any space outside their boundary walls...the have made their walls at their borders) and have not left any space for me to reach to that drain. I want to know

1) What is the municipality rule in West Bengal about BOUNDARY WALLS. Have I to leave 4 ft/3 ft outside my boundary or not?

2) If yes, then how these 6 consecutive plots can make common walls without leaving any space around their boundary walls?

3) If not, Then can I insert my 4 feet space that I left out side my boundary walls, inside my premise by building new boundary walls?

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 May 2017

Same Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Boundary-wall-in-municipality-area-149530.asp

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 May 2017

Also:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=149527&offset=1

Subha Datta (STudent)     03 May 2017

Yes I was confused about which forum is perfect for me! Can you suggest which forum would be the perfect for this query?
I want to know that if there is any obligation that I have to leave certain amount of space outside my boundary or not!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 May 2017

Local rules/laws are involved.

Check at website of authority or in person from O/o Authority e.g;MC.

Local counsels specializing in revenue matters can advise you best.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 May 2017

Or wait for posts from members/experts from your location.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register